Texas Hunter lake fish feeders have quality features that allow them to last longer, reliably deliver fish feed to the fish on time and keep your fish food fresh longer. Below are a few of the features of Texas Hunter fish feeders that help them perform more effectively and last longer.
- Available in either straight legs for docks or adjustable legs for shoreline setting.
- Patented centrifugal air blower: Texas Hunter fish feeders feature a patented air blower system that projects feed consistently and evenly. Powered by dual motors, our pond feeders release food in a high-velocity sheet of air to effectively supply fish food to your pond.
- Effective food projection: Our directional lake fish feeders release food in a 20-foot wide and 45-foot long triangular pattern. This projects food evenly across the water and covers a large enough area so all of your fish can be fed. Our directional fish feeders also prevent food from dropping within three to five feet of the feeder.
- Rechargeable 12-volt battery: Texas Hunter fish feeders are powered by a 12-volt rechargeable battery for reliable long-term performance. Our optional 2 watt solar charger can be mounted on any side of your fish feeder for reliable power all year long.
- Built-in sight glass: Each Texas Hunter pond feeder has a built-in sight glass so you can check your feed levels quickly and easily.
- Galvanized steel construction: Texas Hunter pond fish feeders are built to last with galvanized steel and a powder-coated finish to withstand the elements and protect against rust.
- Lockable lid and access door: Our fish feeders feature a lockable lid to keep your fish food fresh. The lockable access door protects the fish feeder’s timer and battery from the weather.
- Premium Digital Timer: Our premium digital timer allows you to schedule up to nine feeding times each day to ensure your fish are always fed at the same time. Feeding duration can be adjusted from one to 60 seconds depending on your fish population and pond size.